Tuesday 26 June 2012

If happiness depends upon circumstances - just watch this video

Happiness never depends upon circumstances. After watching this video I asked only one question to myself- why I do complaint to god for not giving my choice of life??


 This video helped me to realized that happiness is never depends on external factors, its just there in my mind. My feeling of  expectation from others made me sad when they fail to fulfill my expectation. I become sad because someone not recognize my efforts.. there are many questions ...... 
But answer is only one.......Why should we give our life to other person's hand?? why they control your happiness ??........be a reason for living. Life smiles and salute you



I must say to enjoy is in your hands,you can enjoy in privacy also and can feel lonely between thousands of friends of yours.so, do not depends on others for your happiness

4 comments:

  1. proved it...

    ma'am nice one...

    happiness is the state of mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am our happiness doesn't depends on other.....Its we who expect frm others and feel hurt.....so always give,never expect.. :)

    ReplyDelete