Tuesday 19 June 2012

TRUST



A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge. The father was kind of scared so he asked his little

 daughter, “Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don’t fall into the river.” The little girl said,
 
 “No, Dad. You hold my hand.” “What’s the difference?” Asked the puzzled father… 

“There’s a big difference,” replied the little girl. “If I hold your hand and something happens to me, 

chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go.” 

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. 

So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours . . . of Trust

9 comments:

  1. sure ma'am...

    we are holding your hand...:)

    so hope you will never let our hands off...

    take care ma'am...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes mahesh, my students are my children. In any stage of life when they feel low and unable to cope with situation just remember.your ma'am is always there to help u out and there to listen u, give you right direction.

      Delete
    2. Thank you soooooooo much ma'am...

      you are sooo great...

      you are an Angel in my life...

      i can never pay thanks for this to you...

      Delete
  2. Yes
    Teachers are like parents only they never let their students alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with u sunil....bt they r nt like our parents...they are our parents.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with u sunil....bt they r nt like our parents...they are our parents.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes ma'am...who can know better den me dat how you have supported me and motivated me through my difficulties.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased.I just perform my duty my child.
      The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called "truth.
      Wishing you bright future, you are capable enough to face all difficulties with courage.

      Delete