Thursday 7 June 2012

Never give up - I: Failure is always temporary, only giving up makes it permenant

 This is season for  exam results ...this post is for all students. If u didn't hit your target this time,never mind ..try again... Defeat is declare when u accept it, give your best next time.

Successful People Who Failed: 

Thomas Edison: 
 Chances are you have heard of Edison in relation to overcoming failure before.  He was a master of “trial and error”.
When asked about the many thousands of failures he had when trying to create the light-bulb he famously said, “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.“  But there is even more to it than that.  As a child he was thought to be dumb and told that he would never be a success by many of his teachers, because his mind would often wander in class.
Good thing for us that the greatest inventor in history did not listen.


Elvis Presley: 
You do not need to be a Elvis fan to acknowledge the impact he has had on popular music.  They don’t dub somebody the “King” of a form of music without a great amount of success.
But even for Elvis success came after failure.  His first recordings went nowhere.  After that he tried to join a vocal quartet and was told he, “couldn’t sing”.  Finally, right before he became popular, he was told, “You ain’t goin’ nowhere, son. You ought to go back to drivin’ a truck.”


Michael Jordan: 
It is hard to imagine it, but the Jordan, who is arguably the greatest basketball player ever, was once cut from his high school team.
As Jordan puts it, “I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”


Vincent van Gogh:
 Van Gogh paintings these days sell for incredible amounts of money.  Four of his paintings have sold for more than 100 million dollars.
Yet, Van Gogh is a cautionary tale. In his life he was a failure.
He slowly began to build a “reputation” while he was alive, but he also had a ton of critics.  He burned and destroyed many of his paintings out of frustration and was known to only sell ONE PAINTING.
He did not work to overcome his failure and killed himself.  Soon after his death his work began to garner intense critical and financial success.

(continue ......)


22 comments:

  1. Thank you ma'am
    hope we will be one of this above personatily by your ospisious blessing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failure teaches us a lot. I love a girl from my bottom of my heart, but she dont love me... Still my hopes are high and i know one day she will be mine......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunil bhaiya just inform us when you get her....;)
      because ek party to banti hena...

      Delete
  3. Mahesh - Surely inform you, and you can take any number of party. Bcoz she is my life. Bas aap logo ki duvae chaiye. Nower days she even dont talk to me.... But after reading this blog i have faith that nothing is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunil, bhagwan aapki ichcha puri kare..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A person gets success only if they learn from the failure . Not by doing same mistakes again and again. Well said Abha ma'am. Dedication is need..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amit and sunil Sir, thank you very much for your suggestions.

    My GF is not even ready to talk to me on phone also, what should I do??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she must be busy in something, so you should help her...

      so she can have time to talk with you...

      Delete
    2. Yes have faith...
      Give time, she might understand you...

      Delete
  7. Thanks to all, from last few years I am only having faith.
    Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear all,
    I want to share something with you all.

    1) I had never tried to hurt her but she thinks I had hurted her.
    2) I had not even distubed her by any means.
    3) I had never ever tried to directly go to her family to ask her hand.
    4) I had never given her any gift or flower.
    5) I had proposed her over phone by sms (I am not that romantic)
    6) Her nature is totally different from me.
    7) But I like her.
    8) Our caste is also different.
    9) She hurts me like the worlds most worst person.
    10) She is the cutest and smartest girl in world for me.
    11) I think she loves me, But she says I dont.
    12) My heart says she will be mine one day, and I will be the most loveable person for her in whole world.
    13) In future I dont wont to hurt her more, but I have to interact with her to understand her that I care for her.

    Give suggestions with cool mind and true heart, I will try and never give up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunil, u r a true example of unconditional love. It is her bad luck that she is dening you. Dont worry ur love is true. Keep her in ur heart always and speak to her what r the confusions or ur actions that made her think -ve about u.
      Best of luck. My wishes r with u.
      To that lovly girl- ma'am u r lucky if sunil is with u. Dont leave him.

      Delete
  10. Gv her time...1st try to bcome her good frnd...bcz evry prsn need a good more than bf/gf......

    A girl can share with his friend that she is missing her boyfriend but for the same she will hesitate to share with his boyfriend that she is missing her friend....

    so, 1st dare to b a good friend than to b boyfriend..

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is very difficult to understand the mind of girl, but if you say that she likes you and that is true then you have nothing to do for her...

    just take care of her wish well for her and try to help her in her difficult task...

    if she is the only one in your mind and in your heart then she will be yours that is for sure just keep in touch with her and try to cover up space in her heart as much as you can...

    and most important thing remove all those thing from your life which she don't like and try to achieve all those thing that she want in her life partner...that is a way of being best person in someones life...

    she will be your we are with you just move on...best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunil,

    Why are you wasting your life's important time behind that girl. Have you ever tried to understand, that girl might have some family problems, which she might not be able to share with you. She might be in love with some other man.

    I think you should leave that girl and concentrate on your job and family.

    These above boys are not motivating you they are making a fool out of you. If that wants to she will call you from front.. You dont need to beg for your love.

    Your welwisher.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post - never give up is specially for students who failed to achieve their target in exam.But discussion went in wrong direction as per my view.At the end of this discussion I want to say be focused in your life, never regret, whatever happens, happens for the best and whatever not happened, happens for the excellence. God gives not we desire but what we deserve.keep trying to fulfill your dreams, work towards your goal.Success is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Men are fools or Women dont have Heart.

    Emotions dont have any feelings in world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sunil there is no market for emotions.so never advertise your feelings just display your attitude.

      Delete
    2. Abha you are 100% correct

      Delete
    3. Agree with you ma'am...100% correct

      Delete